Matt and Kayla's Wedding [RI Photobooth]


Playing a little catch up on the blog here...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

You can see me, my lovely wife, my trusty Bluecube operator Andrew, and our friend Pasha having a good time at our friends Matt and Kayla's wedding. I didn't hold a camera for this one, but rather donned a tuxedo and stood up for my buddy as he got married.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The wedding was at the Quidnessett Country Club, ceremony outdoors and reception inside. Though impossible to be both photographer and groomsman, I was still able to bring the Bluecube. I'm starting to wonder if I only get invited to stuff because I bring the Bluecube.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Here's the bride and groom (camera right):

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Check out all the photos right here - Bluecube shots

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Thanks for having me be a part of your wedding day guys.

Labels: ,