Jessica and John [Rhode Island Wedding Photography]


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Have you ever pulled up to a building and felt like you just rolled onto some movie set that you didn't think existed in real life? That's the feeling I had when I got within viewing distance of The Ocean House in Watch Hill, Rhode Island. Check this place out:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Jaclyn and I (and the Bluecube) drove together to this wedding for Jess and John in the southwestern most tip of little Rhode Island. I began to go out of my mind with anticipation for how cool this place would be while Jaclyn remained calm and collected. It was a good balance, if you could call it that.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Let's just say that neither Jaclyn nor myself should be appointed leaders of an expedition to an unknown land. I'd be embarrassed to admit how many times we got lost in the hallways of The Ocean House trying to go from location to location. Move fast, move a lot, eventually you find where you're going.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Anyways, more importantly, Jess and John were great people and a pleasure to work with. Jess had some of the most serious shoes I've seen yet. Check these things out:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

John had a great sense of humor and a plethora of jokes to tell while we were hanging out before the ceremony. The bridal party consisted of John's two kids, Jack and Violet. I hope we delivered for Jack - he was very concerned about getting a good profile picture for Facebook.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

It was a little cool outside but we braved the cold to get some photos. The band was awesome - Nancy Paolino and The Black Tie Band. I love bands at weddings. Flowers were done by one of the best florists out there - Stoneblossom. I should know, we had these guys do the flowers for our own wedding. They never disappoint.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I also feel compelled to point out that there were some great toasts at the wedding, including one of the most heartfelt I've heard coming from Jack. Unfortunately photos fall short when it comes to conveying speeches, but here's the little guy delivering:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

They also had the Bluecube (and Andrew, of course) at the wedding which was awesome to keep a lot of the little kids occupied. I started noticing guests wearing the Bluecube props on the dance floor after a little while. Full Bluecube album here.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Great wedding. thanks so much for having us all be a part of your day. For more photos, head over to the Blueflash Facebook page. Direct album link - here. If you haven't "liked" the Blueflash page yet, click "like" while you're over there. Thanks!

Labels: ,