Coming Down the Pike [Talking]


Generally winter is a slower time for photography compared to summer, but this December has proven to be otherwise. On top of photographing, we're nearing the completion/launch of a bunch of exciting new developments.

I alluded to some new things coming down the pike in a blog post a few weeks ago. While still not ready to reveal all, I can tell you that one thing that will hit in January is a brand new website. It is overdue to give a facelift to the site and I can't wait to show you all the new and improved one. It's a ground-up redo.

We also have the Southern New England Bridal Expo on January 6th (notice the correlation?). It's at the Rhode Island Convention Center and we're really looking forward to meeting a bunch of brides and showing off our newest imagery, among other things. The Bluecube will be there for everyone to use. If you're interested in coming, I have special tickets available that get you in the door for less than the regular price. Just send me an email or comment and I can get them to you.

There is so much more going on right now that I feel like I'm going to blow up, but we'll wait for the new year to lay it on heavy.

It is going to be awesome. Blueflash 2.0 is on its way. Stay tuned.

Labels: