Time To Grow Up [Exploring Proper Grammar]


This may not be interesting reading to many of you out there, but for me and Blueflash it is a revelatory moment. For some reason, when I started the company, I felt part of the brand was not using capital letters. I thought it was a great idea at the time. Now, in retrospect, I don't know what I was thinking. I should know better. My mom read to me a lot when I was a child.

I am here to declare that avoiding proper capitalization is no cooler than using K's to spell words that rightly should start with a "C". Shame on me. From this point (well, about a week ago) forward, I promise to only release information to the Internet (yes, Internet is technically a proper noun) that would be worthy of passing a 7th grade English quiz. This includes Facebook, Twitter, emails, blog posts, texts, and website material. I apologize for the inadequate representation of the English language up until now.

Please forgive me. Now back to your regularly scheduled program (a.k.a. photos).

Labels: ,