heartbeat check (still good)

it's been very quiet on the blueflash front lately... my apologies for the blog neglect and facebook neglect and any other general neglect that you choose to accuse me for.

i have been playing the role of mad scientist, using my basement as the laboratory. there is much happening, just nothing to 'go public' about yet. i can assure you there are cool things coming in the next few weeks. i'm not ready to reveal quite yet, but it involves:

wood
table saws
mannequin heads
c-clamps
bright lights
electronics
soldering irons
routers
umbrellas
plastic domes
poster board
humans
free things
ingenuity
redesign
1/4 - 20 machine screws
wireless triggers
computers
monitors
guitar pedals
me

that's a partial list. any ideas what it is?

i will leave you with a snapshot from easter last sunday of my little guy chasing a bubble while my uncle poses in the background with a spade shovel. my nephew is camera left. i love holidays.

Labels: